INFORMATION NOTICE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
IMAGINE SRL, with registered office in Crevalcore (Bologna) Via Panerazzi, 703, as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation, that your personal data will be processed manually and/or with the support of computerised means for the purposes indicated below.
Purposes of the processing, legal basis and any third parties receiving the data
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the management of ordinary business relationships and, specifically, for filling in data lists, keeping the books of customers/suppliers or providers, invoicing, and for both paper and computer notifications.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes.
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational purposes strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, including for the purpose of credit collection;
- public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- banks, financial institutions or other entities to which the transfer of such data is necessary for the performance of our company’s business in relation to our fulfilment of the contractual obligations towards you.
- providers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and all the services functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
- our consultants and/or professionals, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties at our or their organisation, subject to our appointment as data processor with the duty to impose confidentiality and security.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to perform contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage mutual business relations.
Please note that we may send you commercial and/or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship, unless you disagree with it.
Your personal data will be processed for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the existing contractual relationship is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfil the obligations provided for by law.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 13, paragraph 2 and 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that you may exercise the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is in progress or not;
- the purposes of the processing;
- categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- the data subject withdraws his or her consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in order to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subjected;
If the data controller has made personal data available and is obliged to erase them, he/she must inform the other data controllers of the request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of such data.
- Right to limitation of processing in the event that:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data for as long as it is necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of personal data and requests instead that their use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to data portability or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data provided to a data controller and possibly to transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject shall have the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
- Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular if:
- processing shall be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, after the grounds for opposition are stated;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorised by Union law or by the Member State law to which the data controller is subjected or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any kind of restriction on form and is free of charge.
Methods for exercising the rights
Data subjects may at any time exercise their rights by sending:
- a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt: IMAGINE SRL Via Panerazzi, 703 Crevalcore (Bologna);
- an e-mail to: email@example.com
The Data Controller is IMAGINE SRL with registered office in Crevalcore (Bologna) Via Panerazzi, 703.
The list of possible data processors is available on request.